internetworkers - [internetworkers] liberals and me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] liberals and me
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:35:52 -0500

The problem is that we must compete in the marketplace of ideas and
personae, and in both cases we have failed this time around. And to carry
it further I believe that we have really been failing for quite a while.

The Democratic party needs to really do some self examination and develop a
coherent strategy that puts critical issues into the forefront and ties them
into the self-interest of the common person. Until that happens, I think we
will continue to suffer defeat.

- Shea Tisdale

Every generation has an obligation to improve the world.
-
http://www.rykodisc-media.com/billhicks/
-