internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] sofa lust -- beware the SofaKing... :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] sofa lust -- beware the SofaKing... :)
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:59:49 -0400

thanks for all the info -keep it coming!

I'm looking for a big, long, wide sofa. I want something that two people can comfortably lie down on side by side. My dream is to spend the winter lying on the couch with my girlfriend watching hours and hours of Aqua Teen Hunger Force ;)

http://adultswim.toonzone.net/aqua.html

On the fabric front, I love the look and feel of leather, but I agree it can be too cold. I recently saw a Henredon at a friends house that had a heavy, almost corduroy-like fabric on it that was very comfortable and pleasing to the eye.

john broome wrote:

Rowland Smith wrote:

As a heterosexual male, you know you're getting old when your lust for women, however briefly, gets overridden by the lust for a new sofa ;)

On that note - If you were going to buy the mac-daddy, big-pimpin', most-righteous sofa in all the world, how would you go about it? Make the hajj to High Point ?

I don't know what your tastes are but Ecko (just west of 70 and Lynn rd.) has some nice stuff, and there are some other furniture places a little further west on 70.