internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] VP Debate

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Evan Zimmerman <evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] VP Debate
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 23:27:33 -0400

Alright, that's over. Looks like if the test is answering the
questions that are asked, Edwards won. He also seemed to keep his
pleasant demeanor, which after last week is obviously pretty important
given the backlash over Bush.

I was pretty surprised though -- I expected Cheney to "do" more, but
he really seemed to tread water as much as anything, letting
opportunities to speak go by.

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:55:48 -0400, H. Wade Minter <minter AT lunenburg.org>
wrote:

Evan

evan.zimmerman AT gmail.com
http://evanz.org