internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Exercise in anti-keylogging

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Exercise in anti-keylogging
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:50:16 -0400

Really good screenloggers capture the deltas only. I have one at my office
that can monitor the screens of over 40 people continuously and record what
they are doing. Now this isn't a spyware product, it's a call center screen
logging product so it's monumentally expensive...but the technology isn't
that out there.

Look up NICE systems on the web.

Recording the deltas of the video makes for very small amounts of data when
it comes to screen logging.