internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Triumph of the Stultocracy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Triumph of the Stultocracy
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:16:38 -0400

Michael: can you check the link to the article you mentioned below? It looked interesting but when I tried to visit, I just got an error message.

I used to think, "W," yeah what a yutz, dude can't even pronounce words right, always stepping on his !@#$%^
But now I think I was wrong and shortsighted. It's become clear that many many people think things like:
>"Bush's values are middle-class family values."
And I have to say that "W" and his team are brilliant for pulling that one off.
What do they say, if Kerry pronounces one French word correctly in the debate(s), he's dead meat!-)
Ed W.

At 10:41 AM 9/27/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Here's a nice editorial by Ted Rall:

"Kerry doesn't know what the working-class people do; he hasn't done
any physical labor all his life," Sharon Alfman, a 51-year-old cook in
New Lexington, Ohio, told a New York Times reporter. It's true. Kerry
is a rich boy. But then she added: "Bush's values are middle-class
family values."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=127&e=18&u=/ucru/ triumphofthestultocracy