internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Mac + VPN + Windows Remote Desktop

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Mac + VPN + Windows Remote Desktop
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:47:34 -0400

The Bordeaux I had on the night I setup the VPN connection must have played
tricks on my memory. I now realize that the real problem is that I cannot
ping any internal office IP's except for the dedicated IP of the VPN. So
the real problem is not RDC but my VPN.

I have tried the Internet Connection application that comes with OS-X and
I've also tried DigiTunnel with the same results.

Any clues?