internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Komenda <komejo AT komejo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] parade in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:37:57 -0400

Greg Cox wrote:

Which, I'd say makes them a group that feels oppressed, wants to draw
attention to itself, etc. As always, the great fear of any majority
is their eventual slide into minoritydom.

Heh - so this parade is a really plea to accept their lack of acceptance? Reminds me of the Calvin & Hobbes:

H: 'Is ignorance a right?'
C: 'I don't know, but I refuse to find out!'

:-)
Joe K