internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] jump drive recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] jump drive recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:40:30 -0400

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/watches/5eec/

I have one of these, albeit an older model with 128MB. I got it when my
old watch gave up on me and at first thought it would just be a cool
geeky toy, but in the approx one year that I have had it now I have
actually been using it a LOT more than I had ever imagined. The USB
connector is integrated into the watch in such a way that you hardly
notice it when you're not using it, and I like the fact that it doesn't
make my key chain any bulkier, and since I'm wearing it on my wrist
there is less of a chance of me using it.

- Bill