internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Lasik Surgery

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Lasik Surgery
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:05:37 -0400

Jeremy Portzer said the following on 8/17/04 4:41 PM:

Note: I also had an eye exam/consultation done by LASIK Plus in
Raleigh. They made no comments about how they were going to address the
fact that I have large pupils, and when I asked about it, they dimissed
my questions condescendingly. "It won't be a problem, don't worry"
doesn't cut it without more information in my book. So I'm definitely
going there if they won't even answer questions in a forthright manner.

You mean you're "definitely [not] going there"? :-)

Cheers,
Tanner