internetworkers - [internetworkers] Where to find the Jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Steve" <info AT mindbenderstudios.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Where to find the Jobs
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:13:48 -0400

Folks,

Other than on the InterNetWorkers site or personal referrals, where have
you had the best luck finding relevant local jobs?

TIA,

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2554

Job opening for Account Manager:
http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/account_manager.html

Hey Heather,

I hear most new jobs are either not posted or the imaginative job
seeker actually helps a company create the position. (Typically
starting out as a consultant or contractor). I would suggest that
the best opportunities to locate a job is from networking in the
spaces where you are likely to find folks representing the kind of
companies you want to work for.

So If I can give one of the portals I manage a plug. Visit
www.FreeChickenWings.com were you can view a list of all the
networking events in the Triangle. Everything from Tech events to
Life Science and the general business category can be found here.

Just a thought. Forgive me for the plug.
Steve