internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Where to find the Jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Where to find the Jobs
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:42:25 -0400

Folks,

Thanks to all that have responded, both on and offlist, to my inquiry. If there is any interested, I'd be happy to send a consolidated list to ING.

Also, I wanted to clarify my question a bit. I'm asking about where folks look for jobs because my company is growing. We've had our best luck recruiting new hires through personal referrals and posting to webdesign-L, Triangle Web Women, and Internetworkers. We've also tried the N&O (years ago), Monster, and Craigs List, but found that we either got no responses or the responses we received weren't good fits. I would like to expand our pool and see what fresh connections we can make, while being mindful of cost both in posting and in going through responses that are way off the mark, hence my question to you.

Thanks again for your help.

Heather

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com