internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] crypto

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] crypto
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:40:14 -0400

Scott wrote:
Think hardware. You can buy a device that slips between the computer and the keyboard cable allowing capture of thousands of key strokes. Of course, physical security in the home usually means never leaving your computer alone with a stranger and keeping your doors and windows locked. In the office that isn't always possible however...

Simple enough, my laptop has no keyboard cable. I'll just handcuff myself to it. And sleep with it under my pillow.

TaB