internetworkers - [internetworkers] Duke to give out free iPods

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: Internetworkers AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu:"http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Duke to give out free iPods
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:16:38 -0400

http://www.dukenews.duke.edu/news/ipods_0704.html

Yeah, I know its a copy from Slashdot, but are there any iPod users on the list? Now that our entire music collection is on the Mac, its really convenient to be able to take it places in the iPod rather than lug CDs.

Can't wait for the Alpine iPod attachment, which will make it even more convenient to take the pod in the car:

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/industry_news/article_650.shtml

Its not supposed to ship until the fall, though.
michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC