internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] democrats, republicans, libertarians, oh my!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] democrats, republicans, libertarians, oh my!
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:34:13 -0400

Ilan Volow wrote:

On Jul 10, 2004, at 8:51 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

but do those really need to spawn threads worth of, for lack of a
better word, propaganda? (no negative connotation there, just the only
word i could think of)

Most internet discussions are propaganda and fall under the category of pointless discourse.

Do you find that Internet discussions are significantly different
from "real life" discussions in that regard? At least where those
discussions concern similar topics to the Internet discussions?

TTYL,

Phil
--
Vote Badnarik for President 2004