internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] democrats, republicans, libertarians, oh my!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] democrats, republicans, libertarians, oh my!
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:21:43 -0400

On Jul 11, 2004, at 4:47 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

i agree with that, however, it seems like the discussions sometimes
just get out of control or heated when its not really doing any good.

That's what "KILL" files are for, are used to be when USENET readers had them. I just set up OSX Mail rules to send email from certain people straight into the Junk Folder.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC