internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Kerry flip-flops

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Kerry flip-flops
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:54:52 -0400

The fact remains that, although he greatly influences legislation, the
President does not *nake* laws.

And the NRA isn't exactly prone to not exaggerating either. Not to
mention that that is a rather broad spectrum. If someone is against
selling assault weapons to the pubic, they're anti-gun in the NRAs
perspective.

~Ian