internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Rant - Counter to theory of Repub-Dem summary -

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Rant - Counter to theory of Repub-Dem summary -
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:52:41 -0400

i'd like to think there can be a great deal of difference.

i, personally, am a Democrat (capital D), however, I disagree with
many other dems on many issues. Its just as easy to be a Republican
and not agree with all their lines.

for example, an unnamed Republican, designated by the random letter W,
may be said to be an asshole. The fact that "W" is an asshole does not
make all Republicans assholes by association.

Personally, I was excited about the potential for a kerry/McCain
ticket, since it would really draw voters away from Bush, and think
that, overall, McCain is a pretty decent guy, just in the wrong party.

Anyway, my $0.02
Ian