internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distance myself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distance myself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:18:16 -0400

Diana Duncan wrote:

I doubt you'll get many listeners...

I don't know how many it takes to qualify
as "many," but I was pleasantly surprised
at the reception we got. A lot of people
were genuinely interested in hearing that
there is a real alternative this fall, and
knowing that their choices are NOT limited
to Bush and Kerry.

We had many people stop and ask for campaign
literature, and wanting to know how to find
out more about Mike Badnarik.

All told, I consider the even to have been
a big success for the Badnarik Campaign.
Thanks to the Kerry / Edwards folks
for putting it on. :-)

TTYL,

Phil