internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distancemyself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distancemyself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:55:54 -0400

> Would you please share some of your crack with me?

[JR>] I thought you lost your pipe?

Btw, Trinette and I had another little boy the other day. Check him out:

http://www.terrapinjunction.com

A photo album is in there somewhere if you click on the right links or go
directly there:

http://www.terrapinjunction.com/family/2004-07-07/index.html

Needless to say, I've been walking on clouds and don't even have any crack.