internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distance myself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Kerry/Edwards tomorrow (new thread to distance myself from the spoilers) (not you, Ian)
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 02:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

Reported 04.07.09 23:43 from Phillip R:
.:Diana Duncan wrote:
.:
.:> I'm all for 3rd party candidates, as long as they inspire people to
.:> vote.
.:
.:But not if they ever threaten to actually win?
.:

Are you saying Badnarik -- or anyone other than Bush or Kerry -- has a
snowball's chance in hell of winning? Do you honestly believe that?
Would you please share some of your crack with me? I'll vote Lib if
you do!

--sil