internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:58:42 -0400

DonBartholf AT aol.com wrote:
> Easy. Advantage or Frontline -- available from your vet. It's a
> once-a-month topical treatment that kills all fleas.

I prefer Advantage over Frontline. I currently have 5 indoor/outdoor cats
and Advantage has proven itself more effective than Frontline with this
"study group".

Be careful when ordering Advantage, or any other pet meds online. Like human
meds, there is a lot of counterfeit stuff floating around these days.

Kurt Schlatzer
www.kurtschlatzer.com