internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: DonBartholf AT aol.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:07:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/04 9:00:30 PM Central Daylight Time, kristeneberlein AT mindspring.com writes:

Easy. Advantage or Frontline -- available from your vet. It's a
once-a-month topical treatment that kills all fleas.

http://www.pestproducts.com/advantage.htm

I use these on my pets and they work very well.  Not for use with puppies or kittens. Young animals need frequent baths with a mild flea shampoo and a comb out with a flea comb. Actually the comb is very effective by itself at removing fleas from a pet with short hair. The stuff is pricey and so I get mine off the internet or specialty catalog.