internetworkers - [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Now how about a flea treatment question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 21:51:15 -0400

All my life I've seen flea collars in the stores, and I continue to try them once in awhile, convinced that my memory must be wrong if they are still in the stores. But I've never seen them work. I seen many dogs and cats with new flea collars, and the fleas are still on them. Does anyone have secret solutions for fleas, and/or input on flea collar effectiveness?

danka....don