internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] mosquito treatment

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] mosquito treatment
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:53:23 -0400

On Jul 1, 2004, at 8:27 AM, MCW wrote:

On Thursday 01 July 2004 02:54 am, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

You could try using dry ice. Apparently, mosquitoes are attracted to
the CO2 they produce so if you put a block of dry ice in the far corner
of your yard the mosquitoes will go there instead of where the people are.

Cheers,
Tanner

But be sure that it's covered in some way so that kids are not able to touch
it. Who wouldn't want to play with dry ice?

Maria

What "kids"?? Those damn kids better stay out of my backyard!!

I think I'm leaning towards a combination frog/goldfish/toxic spray solution.

Thanks for all the suggestions!!
dave ;)