internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo treats GMail invites as SPAM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo treats GMail invites as SPAM
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:29:42 -0400

Big Corp (tm) at it again

at least it isnt like hotmail, they just disappear there, all mail from gmail does i think i read...no bounce, no receiving them, just *poof*

~ian

On Jun 23, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:

I discovered today that the Yahoo is automatically dumping GMail invites
into the 'Bulk Folder' as if they were SPAM. My girlfriend complained that
she never received my invite to try GMail so I tested the idea this
afternoon.

Attempt 1: