internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo treats GMail invites as SPAM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Alexander Wilson <alex AT awstudios.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Yahoo treats GMail invites as SPAM
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:29:03 -0400

On Jun 23, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:

I discovered today that the Yahoo is automatically dumping GMail invites
into the 'Bulk Folder' as if they were SPAM. My girlfriend complained that
she never received my invite to try GMail so I tested the idea this
afternoon.

Slashdot just had a piece on this a few days back. Apparently Hotmail's got the same "feature."

Alex.

www.awstudios.net - Alexander Wilson Studios
www.undersweet.com - A New Comic Strip Every Monday
www.telltaleweekly.com - Funding a Free Audiobook Library