internetworkers - [internetworkers] "Hard drives night"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kurt Schlatzer" <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] "Hard drives night"
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 17:36:17 -0400

Anyone know of a device that you can use on a PC externally and plug in old
IDE drives to harvest the data off them? Some kind of docking station for
internal drives? I've got about 10 that I need to do this with and I'm in no
mood to open up my box that I just built each time I need to do this. I
can't seem to find anything like this on the Web. It seems like something
that useful would exist somewhere. Eventually I'm going move all the old
stuff to DVDs. Until then...

Kurt Schlatzer
www.kurtschlatzer.com