internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] new Bestware website

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] new Bestware website
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:50:32 -0400

On Jun 17, 2004, at 2:38 AM, Michael Best wrote:

Dear Internetworkers,

As some of you know, I've been working independently for a couple of years.
Recently I decided to put more energy into creating a business around what I
do. Here is my first business website: http://www.bestware.us/

I'd like to get your feedback, good or bad, on what you see and read on the
site. Thanks in advance.

Mike -

Content sounds sane but my suggestion would be to use multiple pages. Personally I would size things to fit within 600 pixel high browser window however just by dividing the content up into multiple pages (like book chapters) regardless of page length would help.

Best of luck.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/