internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] new Bestware website

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] new Bestware website
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:10:06 -0400

I'm kind of a zero at flowery language and pretty pictures yet would suggest
having some buttons with mouse rollover to go to Testimonials/References and
a few other key places. That way, not everything is on the same page.
Short and sweet is cool, too. You definitely hit the right points best my
tired old eyes can tell.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, MCSE
Network Engineer
Neuse River Network, Inc.
2610 Vanderbilt Ave
Raleigh NC 27607-7247
tel: 919-838-1672 x201 toll free: 800-617-7652
http://www.Neuse.Net