internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] selling used books

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] selling used books
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:51:13 -0400

I just recently did this on amazon.com

I was bored one day and listed a PC game I bought & played once, it sold 3 hours after I listed it.

So out of entertainment I listed a bunch of books I no longer need & DVDs, etc.

I made $400 in about a month. Now I have a bunch left that didn't sell so I'm going to donate to a local library or something.

My $0.02