internetworkers - [internetworkers] DSL Modem

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] DSL Modem
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 13:25:06 -0400

I'm switching to Cable modem and I have my ZyXel 614+ (think that's the model number) DSL Modem/router if anyone would like to make me an offer on it. It is exactly one year old today.

I'm going to dump the phone company and go all cable for a while. I found it annoying that here in NC I can't combine my sprint home phone and sprint pcs phone yet they advertise on commercials how at&t is two companies.

They are too apparently.