internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Just for fun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Just for fun
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:41:26 -0400

On Apr 23, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Tanner Lovelace wrote:

zman said the following on 4/23/04 11:10 AM:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Tony Spencer wrote:
Well I won't argue with you there. I am pretty disgusted with the Bush
administration and the Medicare bill myself. I think a lot of Republicans
on the hill felt duped as well when they released the $150 billion increase
to the price tag shortly after the bill was passed.
and let's not forget the return of the draft </sarcasm>

Not even just that, but the selective draft where they could call up
say, just computer professionals...

oh, you mean the only people informed and aware enough to challenge the current regime? yeah, they need to send those computer geeks to rebuild Iraq.