internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Just for fun

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Just for fun
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:34:44 -0400

zman said the following on 4/23/04 11:10 AM:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Tony Spencer wrote:

Well I won't argue with you there. I am pretty disgusted with the Bush
administration and the Medicare bill myself. I think a lot of Republicans
on the hill felt duped as well when they released the $150 billion increase
to the price tag shortly after the bill was passed.

and let's not forget the return of the draft </sarcasm>

Not even just that, but the selective draft where they could call up
say, just computer professionals...

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton