internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Virii -n- such

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Virii -n- such
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:16:18 -0400

I have not seen any of them, though I have our mail server configured to
reject any message with a .pif attachment (among others). I have never heard
of a legitimate reason to send one of these files to someone, and I have yet
to receive any complaints from users because of this. It was my
understanding this was a common practice.

David