internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] WalMart Sun Linux

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace AT wayfarer.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] WalMart Sun Linux
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:48:11 -0400

Ilan Volow said the following on 4/6/04 6:55 PM:

I think the fact that some people in the Open Source community associate an environment where absolutely everything is done graphically with proprietaryness speaks volumes about why the current offering of open source UI's suck.

So, what's your excuse for not remedying the situation then? You
have the source or you could easily write your own UI, and yet you
haven't. If you're so fed up with current offerings why don't you
actually do something about instead of sniping about it all the time?

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | Don't move! Or I'll fill ya full of... little
lovelace AT wayfarer.org | yellow bolts of light! - Commander John Crichton