internetworkers - [internetworkers] black and tan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers:http"@trilug.org://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [internetworkers] black and tan
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:43:06 -0500

for St paddy's day a friend and i split a 6 pack of Harp ad Guinness (the bottle with the widget, dont remember the name of the kind, still feeling it)

we tried several times to puor black and tans properly, and they always mixed.

after reading up online an sacrificing a spoon to become a "black and tan spoon", we got the last one right.

so it was a good st. paddy's day for me at least.

(in between starting and the proper black and tan was 4 mixed ones and a Guinness for me and a Harp for my friend btw)

just wanted to share the glee of getting a properly layered black and tan
ian