internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] black and tan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT mac.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] black and tan
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:05:30 -0500

yes.

we took the guinness out of the reefer for about 20 minutes before trying the final time.

also, it turns out that the specific gravity of guinness is not significantly greater than other beers, but rather it is more viscous, so that helps when layering it

online, the best website i found recommended that the guinness be at around 40 degrees more specifically. but we didn't care to measure the temperature.

but i can say that i will definitely be visiting the dining hall to procure my own spoon for my black and tans

~ian