internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:30:28 -0800 (PST)

The TV was cheap and has only gotten worse.  The picture is awful and I don't want my son to keep looking at a bad screen.

Tom

Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com> wrote:

On Mar 14, 2004, at 11:31 PM, Tom Caswell wrote:

> We actually bought the TV we're replacing from a pawn shop.  It's
> lasted for quite some time but we can't in good conscience continue to
> use it.

I don't understand. I thought a pawn shop was where you went to sell
stuff before eBay came around. Why does your conscience bother you
for buying something there and using it?

Do you Yahoo!?