internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 23:47:15 -0500

On Mar 14, 2004, at 11:31 PM, Tom Caswell wrote:

We actually bought the TV we're replacing from a pawn shop.  It's lasted for quite some time but we can't in good conscience continue to use it.

I don't understand. I thought a pawn shop was where you went to sell stuff before eBay came around. Why does your conscience bother you for buying something there and using it?