internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TVs Help Me
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:49:23 -0500

Tom Caswell wrote:
I am in the market for a cheap new TV, a used TV, or a TV from a consignment/pawn shop.
I'd like the size to be 19" - 20", color, remote control, and cable ready.
No weird picture-in-picture or fifteen inputs. If anyone has a tip or a TV please let
me know.

Check out the local TV repair places. The place in Oak Park SC
on Glenwood in Raleigh is a good one. They fix them and sometimes
people don't want to pay. I've picked up one or two over the
decades there. I'm sure there are other places like it around.