internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] prayers to save marriage

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Frye, Matthew" <Matthew.Frye AT rexhealth.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] prayers to save marriage
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:48:33 -0500

Man, this country needs real focus. People (including children) are
homeless, starving, addicted, and otherwise endangered, but our fine leaders
are more worried about making sure that two people who love each other don't
get "married."

Newsflash: who is really wrecking the idea of marriage...married people.

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsUS.shtml

Most interesingly...State with the lowest divorce rate: (1997)
Massachusetts. Rate per 1,000 population: 2.4