internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] for all you Norah Jones (and Iron Maiden) fans

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] for all you Norah Jones (and Iron Maiden) fans
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:41:59 -0500

It just brings tears to my eyes to even think about a rendition of "Mandy"
in three-part harmony with Iron Maiden.

Makes me remember the college days when the hardcore band, Resist, practiced
at our rental house in the basement over on Van Dyke Ave. Rich's Marshall
stack produced this acoustic wave that caused the kitchen light to vibrate.
Then, there was the mosh pit at the Brewery...

Ah, I have lived a sheltered childhood.