internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] for all you Norah Jones (and Iron Maiden) fans

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] for all you Norah Jones (and Iron Maiden) fans
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:45:32 -0500

On Feb 11, 2004, at 2:28 PM, Phillip Rhodes wrote:

Too each his own, but if anybody prefers a different brand
of "rock", Iron Maiden have a new album out as well,
called "Dance of Death." And it absolutely rocks.

Or you could combine both styles of music:

http://www.alexskolnick.com/
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/skolnick

I caught his act in NY last month and the band was amazing. I didn't recognize many of the tunes since I'm not familiar with classic metal, but enjoyed hearing his version of the classic Black Sabbath tune "War Pigs". The clip on his site just has the blistering solo, but the CD-baby clip has the jazzier melody section.

michael at czeiszperger dot org
Chapel Hill, NC