internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:40:31 -0500

> How about Cafe Cyclo? It's a pretty hot spot tucked away in Cameron
> Village. I think it is a good option for us.

This is the second nomination of Café Cyclo. I think we can pursue it
for March. I'll make the call in the next couple of days.

I also like H. Wade Minter's idea about a Glenwood South outing followed
by an optional visit to the ComedyWorx place. Might be a good option for
June (or for March if Café Cyclo doesn't work out.)

Per Wade's plan, we need a place on Glenwood South for the initial
gathering. It should fit the usual bill -- will split checks, able to
accommodate us on a Thurs. night, some food including vegetarian,
appropriate ambience, etc. Considering that we're planning for June, a
place with some outdoor seating may be nice.

Cheers!