internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:48:15 -0500

zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Michael D. Thomas wrote:
>> Per Wade's plan, we need a place on Glenwood South for the initial
>> gathering. It should fit the usual bill -- will split checks, able to
>> accommodate us on a Thurs. night, some food including vegetarian,
>> appropriate ambience, etc. Considering that we're planning for June, a
>> place with some outdoor seating may be nice.
>
>How about the Rockford? I have just a little bit of pull over there.

The folks at The Rockford won't seat more than 8 people at a table--ever--at
all--no way--because of the fire hazard that would present in such a small
place. I don't know how they'd feel about a big gaggle of INWs taking over
the bar and all available standing space.

It gets so crowded so easily in there. How about Havana Deluxe? Tons and tons
of room and a great scotch selection.

Beth

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.