internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: jim AT neuse.net, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] March gathering ideas?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:20:22 -0500

Jim Ray wrote:

I've never been to Flying Saucer yet heard they have an excellent selection
of the golden nectar from the heavens.

I don't know about any golden nectar, but they have a dazzling
array of different kinds of beer.

TTYL,

Phil

--
When the 1st Amendment no longer protects your voice.
And when the 4th Amendment no longer protects your privacy or your stuff.

FREE AMERICA
Vote Libertarian
www.lp.org