internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Diana Duncan'" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Marriage and religion
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:26:42 -0500

We're up there in age and were offered some kinda second level ultrasound.
It was amazing to see very clearly the 4 chambers of the heart. However,
Trinette wants to keep the sex a secret until birth. I looked yet couldn't
tell. She got bent out of shape for me to even look and claims I can't keep
a secret...