internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] another on-topic thing (PHP with MySQL)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] another on-topic thing (PHP with MySQL)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:04:44 -0500

First of all, when did we stray so far off-topic that InterNetWorkers had to become a Linux support forum? Did someone change our charter? If so, I want my money back.

Nextly, I think these delightful "on-topic" emails really show us all how easy Linux is to use and administer. It is all just drag-and-drop, obviously. Mac OS apparently sucks because there are "foaming" people who support it, but in only a few short weeks, one could have a functional, useable Linux machine. Well, that is, if all these Linux gurus keep replying to your emails and never go on vacation.

Would you like me to tell you which unnecessary ports are left open on your new box, too?