internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] About the dumbest thing I have ever seen...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill Geschwind <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] About the dumbest thing I have ever seen...
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:31 -0500

If he had actually paid for it then yes, he would be dumb for it. However
he got it as a gift, so he didn't spend $3000 on that case. Would I mod
something I got for free into something I could use? Hell yes! He also said
that he did not want to return the $3000 box in order to not piss off his
parents, once again since it was a gift.

- Bill
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com