internetworkers - [internetworkers] February Gathering - 6:00 Thursday, February 5th - Verde - Durham

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ken Pugh <kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] February Gathering - 6:00 Thursday, February 5th - Verde - Durham
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:45:02 -0500

Hi All,

The February Gathering of the Internetworkers is scheduled for 6:00 on Thursday February 5th. We're starting early, since the Duke-Carolina game starts at 9:00 that night.

The location is a new restaurant & bar called Verde. It's located in the Wachovia Building (formerly the First Union Building) on West Main Street in Durham. They have sandwiches and entrees ranging in price from $6-11.00 and $2.00 house wine.
The Wachovia Building is a tall structure two block west of Duke's East Campus (with a big Wachovia sign on it). As you face the building from West Main, Verde's is on the right side, slightly back from the main strip. The phone number is 286-9755, in case you get lost.

The last part of Mapquest's directions with annotations reads:

From Raleigh/Cary:

Merge onto NC-147 North (Durham Freeway)
Take the SWIFT AVE exit toward US-70/NINTH ST/DUKE UNIV EAST CAMPUS
Turn RIGHT onto SWIFT AVE.
Cross railroad tracks
Turn LEFT onto WEST MAIN ST/US-70 BR (immediately after tracks)
Turn RIGHT into parking lot at 2200 WEST MAIN STREET (big building with attached shopping center)

From the West

From 15-501 Bypass
Take NC-147 South (Durham Freeway) -
Take the SWIFT AVE exit toward US-70/NINTH ST/DUKE UNIV EAST CAMPUS
Turn LEFT onto SWIFT AVE.
Cross Railroad Tracks
Turn LEFT onto WEST MAIN ST/US-70 BR (immediately after tracks)
Turn RIGHT into parking lot at 2200 WEST MAIN STREET (big building with attached shopping center)

If you have any questions, give me a call or email me.

Ken

Kenneth Pugh Development Processes
kpughmisc AT pughkilleen.com OOA&D, Java, C++, C
http://www.pughkilleen.com Security, Linux/UNIX
919 490-6335 Internet